A sustainably managed live event is one that seeks to minimize its resource use and all the potentially negative impacts on the environment. “Greening” an event involves all aspects of the planning process. We want to organize green events, sustainable and respectful with the environment, and it’s because of this that we are taking some decisions in the organization of our symposium:
- We’ve chosen organic, local and sustainable catering for coffee breaks.
- We will promote the returning of badges to recycle them for other events.
- All the merchandising of the symposium is made of recycled materials like recycled paper in folders. As an example, the ballpens are made of algae paper from the Venice Lagoon.
- We will avoid printing non-necessary documents.
- We will recycle all the bottles from drinks.